- Qualified in dentistry from Newcastle University in 2005
- Owned his own dental practices since 2010
- Diploma in Restorative Dentistry
- Diploma in Implantology
- Primary care dental champion for the Clinical Research Network
- Honorary Treasurer for the Faculty of General Dental Practice (Northern Division)
- Committee member for North East Private Dentists
- GDC number 85818
- Qualifications: BDS.ncle, AssocFCGDent, Dip Imp Dent, Dip Rest Dent.rcs.eng MFGDP.rcs.eng
Melbourne absolutely loves his profession! He has undergone extensive training around the world, achieving a Diploma in Restorative Dentistry with the Faculty of General Dental Practice, and a Diploma in Implant dentistry from the Cambridge Academy of Dental Implantology. Melbourne is also an Associate Fellow of the College of General Dentistry.
In addition to practising dentistry, Melbourne mentors other dentists training in implantology, and is working with Newcastle University, sponsored by the National Institute of Health Research, to find new innovative ways of using technology to improve patient understanding of treatments.
When Melbourne is not practising dentistry, you will find him cooking a delicious elaborate meal, or hooked to a rugby match or Formula One. He’s also dad – and stepdad – to three children, and loves getting out and about walking and cycling in the beautiful Northumberland countryside.